PARTS & SERVICES
Sinterite offers a full line of OEM furnace parts and services to keep your operation up and running and maximize the lifespan of your equipment.
Our facility houses an experienced team of engineers and customer service specialists, as well as a parts, service and equipment resale departments.
Worldwide 24-hour service response is available, as well access to a complete stock of spare furnace parts.
Our comprehensive offering and commitment to customer satisfaction make Sinterite the perfect long-term partner for all your industrial furnace and heat treating equipment requirements.
Office Phone: (814) 834-2200 Ext. 331
24/7 Customer Service: (814) 594-3587
Request a Quote for Furnace Parts & Service >
SPARE AND REPLACEMENT FURNACE PARTS
Sinterite supplies its customers with quality replacement and spare parts that are designed, manufactured and guaranteed for your brazing and sintering furnace. We keep a large inventory of these furnace parts on-hand to minimize downtime and ensure efficiency.
• Thermocouples and Protection Tubes
• Temperature Control Instruments
• Silicon Carbide and Metallic Heating Elements
• Mesh Belts
• Silicon Controlled Rectifiers (SCR)
As a leading manufacturer of muffles, retorts and coolers, Sinterite also maintains a large inventory of alloy steel to accommodate emergency replacements and furnace repairs.
• Muffles (D-Shaped, Rectangular and Corrugated)
• Retorts (Cylindrical)
SERVICE AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
Our technicians, engineers and inside sales staff are trained and experienced in the installation and operation of thermal equipment and industrial furnaces. They offer prompt, courteous assistance to return and maintain your equipment to full operation and top efficiency.
• Preventative Maintenance Programs
• ISO 17025 Calibration Services
• Furnace Retrofits
• Furnace Rebuilds (Both Field and In-House)
• Furnace Repairs
• Furnace Startup Supervision
• Equipment Installation and Evaluations
• Operator and Maintenance Training
• Furnace Profiling - Furnace Temperature, Dewpoints and Oxygen Levels
Consultation is available by telephone, fax or email. On-site services can also be arranged
with our Customer Service Technicians.
Call Shirlee Gaffey, Customer Service Coordinator, at (814) 834-2200 Ext. 331.